4-Aces Plumbing’s technicians have service Southwestern Ohio and surrounding areas with their expertise and dedication to our customers for over 50 years.
We understand Septic Tank Additives – trust the experts. Make an appointment online or call (513) 422-2772 or toll free 877 584-2237.
CCLS – Liquid Bacteria/Enzyme Septic Treatment for Your Septic System
We can check out the condition of you system. If it needs to be pumped, we are equipped to pump it. If it has bacterial deficiency, we can supply you with CCLS liquid bacteria/enzyme septic treatment. CCLS contains enzymes immediately available to break down the solids in drains, pipes, septic tank, and soil absorption system. CCLS also contains reproductive bacteria for continued solids digestion and odor control.
- CCLS works on grease, fats, soap scum, and 95% of the organic solids that ordinarily clog septic systems. CCLS is the only product of its kind. It was originally formulated in household waste.
- Other Uses of CCLS
- CCLS down the kitchen sink keeps the plumbing lines clean and odor-free.
- CCLS will remove pit stains and odors from carpets.
- CCLS is an excellent laundry pre-soak for food and urine/feces stains.
- Spray CCLS on the cat litter box for odor control.
- Safe for garbage disposal – 2 oz. per week in disposal avoids buildup and odor.
- Spray CCLS whenever organic odors exist – diaper pail, garbage can, etc.
Septic systems WILL FAIL. Proper maintenance will prolong the life of your system. Septic system maintenance means two simple, inexpensive things:1. Periodic pumping, depending upon the water usage and family size. 2. Regular use of CCLS to replace bacteria and to reverse clogging trend in drainage. PROTECT THEM…DON’T NEGLECT THEM!
BIO-REM E-D into drain that leads directly to trap twice weekly for 4 weeks or until grease mat and odors are gone
- Industrial Strength Enzymatic Action:
- Liquefies Grease
- Digests Waste
- Eliminates Odors
- Keeps Drains Free-Flowing
For use in:
- Problem Grease Traps
- Commercial and Industrial Kitchens
- Overloaded Plumbing & Waste Lines
- Sluggish Sewer & Leach Lines
- Food, Meat & Poultry Packing Plants
- Municipal Sewage Treatment Plants
Bio-rem e-d is a granular (powdered) bacteria/enzyme waste digester. It is an industrial strength product for use in grease traps and problem sewer drain lines.Grease is the single largest problem in waste treatment. It causes odors and stoppages; it congeals with other substances; and it requires specialized treatment.
Grease is derived from several sources; kitchen waste, human waste, and interaction of hard water with soap and detergents. For this reason, Bio-rem e-d contains several strains of organisms and enzymes to effectively break down grease and other forms of sewage.
- Provides immediate digestive action with immediately available enzymes plus continued solids and odor control with live bacteria.
- Handles entire digestive process with organisms to digest the fatty acids produced by primary digestion.
- Fermentation factor stimulates already present bacteria.
- Requires no special equipment. Application can be mixed manually.
- Cannot damage plumbing because it contains no caustics or acids.Is non-hazardous because it contains no pathogens, chlorinated benzenes, or EPA priority pollutants.
The #1 environmentally safe solution for pipeline root control. RootX is a non-systemic, patented chemical root control formula. This means it only kills the roots which it comes in contact, no the tree or plant itself. The active ingredient, Dichlobenil will not only kill roots, but will also prevent their re-growth for up to one year. RootX is the #1 environmentally safe, easy to use, root killer on the market today.
- How dos it Work?
RootX is packaged as two dry powder components in one container. When these components come in contact with water they create a sticky foam. This foam fills the entire pipe, coating the roots and pipeline surfaces with the RootX formula.
RootX leaves a residue above the water line that continues to kill roots and inhibits new growth for up to 12 months.
- Safe Easy Application
RootX is packaged in convenient 2 and 4 jars. Application is made by a Professional Plumber or Drain Cleaner.
- Environmentally Safe
RootX does not contain Copper Sulfate or Methane Sodium which are both harmful to the environment and to bacteria/fungi, which normally decompose dead roots. These two chemicals also have harmful effects on wastewater treatment plant biology.
RootX’s patented combination of chemicals helps promote and speed up the natural decomposition of the dead roots. This unique ability to perform both the root killing and removal function while being environmentally safe is exclusive to RootX.
RootX is EPA accepted in all 50 states